“Tasty food, great service.”
Review of King Neptune

King Neptune
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 9 April 2018

King Neptune came very highly recommended by friends who had been the light before. It has a great beachy, seafood atmosphere. The crab dip and corn & crab chowder were delicious.THe service was great.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing. I had breakfast here and ordered the Chicken & Waffles with sausage gravy. I also added a biscuit. It was incredible. The chicken & waffles were the best I ever had. The service was great. I highly recommend King Neptune!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My family and I ate here a few times while on vacation. All the food we had was excellent! Staff was friendly and courteous! I was in a rush the last time I ate there and had forgotten my pocketbook. Didn’t realize it til I was a few hours away. The owner was nice enough to mail it to my home for me. Can’t say enough good things about this place. Please check it out if ur in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were studying the menu posted on the building when a man stopped and told us he was a local and highly recommended the restaurant. He also told us that Thursday nights (the night we happened to be there) was half-price hibachi bowl night. My husband ordered the shrimp with noodles and I ordered chicken with rice. Both were very tasty and very filling. Casual atmosphere. We did ask about non-alcoholic beer. Waiter said they get numerous requests but hadn’t yet acted on them. Hope they do soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This is a small restaurants near the causeway. Mostly a bar but had great food attached. A lot of young people were eating here. I had the Hibachii with vegetables, chicken, and teriyaki noodles. It was one of the best restaurant meals I've ever had.