All reviews double tree cookies providence restaurant front desk great hotel wake forest upon check modern hotel room service rooms were very clean buffet breakfast beautiful property great room business trip housekeeping staff would definitely stay here again fitness center
Reviewed 27 November 2017

had a reservation for my wedding night and the staff really made my day, I came back to the hotel after the wedding and they had flowers and lights all over our room, my bride was very happy and made our night very special

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Josh R, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Winston Salem - University, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear 686fadya,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and are so happy that our staff were able to help make your wedding night special!

We look forward to having you with us again when your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Location is always a good source to picking hotels. When it comes with a great environment like this... hotel gym, bar, in-room dining. Rooms are nicely furnished and arranged. great sleep bed. Winner right here.

Dear Jimmy C,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the amenities.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Efficient, clean, welcoming hotel. Excellent restaurant - a non profit that serves delicious and interesting food. Front desk staff is very helpful - love that cookie! Recommend staying here for business or leisure.

Dear Q2655AFsb,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the TCK Providence restaurant!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I visited the DoubleTree this week as part of a work trip. The team here were some of the warmest and friendliest I've ever encountered at a hotel, particularly at this price point. From our (very) late arrival to our departure, nothing was too much trouble whether arranging a meeting room or plying us with cookies. Everyone seemed to genuinely enjoy working there and had a real pride about their jobs. The room was clean and modern, and breakfast and dinner were all surprisingly good (I have a dim view of hotel restaurants but was proven wrong on this occasion). The only duff note was my room had a connecting door, and I could very clearly hear what was going on in the next room (and probably they could hear me) so would request a room without that. Great place and will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms with connecting door

Dear ladbroke,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the TCK Providence restaurant. I'm happy to hear that your breakfast and dinner experience were great! I consider myself the luckiest man in world bc I have a wonderful team!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I was extremely impressed by the kindness of the staff. The front desk manager the night we checked in was amazing. Our room was amazing, which is why we did not leave it much. It was definitely a great trip. We will be returning :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear calsiec,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and are happy to hear that your room was amazing!!