Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 70
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 71
FindHotel
US$ 64
WyndhamUS$ 71
Hotels.comUS$ 71
getaroom.comUS$ 76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

The entire hotel is run down. It almost looks like it was being remodeled and the renovations were stopped before anything was completed. Everything in our room was stained (even the curtains?). The bathtub finish was peeling. The bathroom mirror was rusty and peeling. The whole hotel smelled like marijuana. We tried to put towels at the bottom of our door to help keep the smell out but it didn’t work. We literally smelled like weed when we left. There was no continental breakfast as advertised (the whole reason we booked). We have nothing good to say about our stay here. And we are truly very easy to please!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 6 July 2021

The elevator seemed unsafe. The doors didn’t close properly and the buttons didn’t always work. We took the stairs multiple times, and we were on the sixth floor. The elevator inspector should be looked into because he/she had just inspected a couple of weeks before. Also, we didn’t have a remote to the tv. I called to the front desk on my cellphone (more to that in a minute), and the gentleman apologized and said he would bring one up. Never got the remote. The reason I had to call on my cellphone is because there was no room phone. I let him know that too. When we were checking out, I told the lady at the front desk about the remote and phone, she was surprised. I guess he didn’t tell her. Very unprofessional. Also, the room was very clean, except behind the tv and dresser. Only reason I knew this is because I was looking for the remote. Out of all of the hotels we stayed at on our visit to North Carolina (7 total), I would never stay at this hotel again. And I would be hard press to stay at any hotels that are owed and operated by your company.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 2 July 2021

Everything about this place was horrible building was in poor shape they charge $250 deposit which I've never had to pay before pick any other hotel the lady I talked to about this hotel deposit was very rude the hotel is in a very bad neighborhood we were not told about the $50 deposit until we got there and it was too late to find somewhere else

Reviewed 13 June 2021

The staff was unprofessional and rude. I was on vacation and had my dogs. The staff knew I had the dogs and explained the pet charges when I paid. Nearing the end of the first full day at the hotel I received a call demanding I come pay pet fees within ten minutes or they will vacate the room. We were not currently even at the hotel. Long story short, we had already spent the majority of our funds and if we went and paid the pet fees at that time, we wouldn’t have enough to do anything else.

The pool, which was one reason we chose that hotel, was empty.

The only working elevator was sketchy to say the least. The doors would randomly open and it would change direction before letting people off.

Terrible experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

This hotel is in the process of being renovated, so the reviews are extremely different. My room was very decent, good bed, quiet for the most part. This is not the case for the rest of the hotel. The elevator is broken down and several of the floors need A LOT of work. The staff is conscientious about COVID protocols, but there is no reason that "Breakfast" consists of one muffin, a piece of fruit and a juice box.