“Top Notch!!”

BLEU Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BLEU Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 740 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Griffith
Transit: Bus stop nearby
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Great restaurant serving American Food.
Waitstaff was friendly, food was outstanding! The Ahi Tuna was to die for!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family took me to Bleu restaurant in Winston-Salem yesterday for my Father’s Day celebration. While they were extremely busy, the staff was extremely courteous and the wait staff was spot on! We all enjoyed our meals and that was an important part of our day! Highly recommended !

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant thru Trip Advisor and very happy I did! It’s hidden a little, off a main road. Great menu, so many great choices. We’d been traveling so I wanted something light. First a cup of she crab soup - delicious with lots of crab. Next a Caesar salad with a lobster tail add on. You could add lobster, shrimp etc to most meals. And wonderful bread! My husband had flounder stuffed with shrimp and crab. So good! We will definitely go back if we’re in Winston-Salem again.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

had a great time and enjoyed a great meal ...great selection and well prepared...service is very good too...highly recommended

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

All I wanted was Brie cheese and this was the place! The other good was also great but the Brie cheese was so good we came back again just to get it! Service was ok.

Date of visit: November 2017