“Excellent Ham/Small Portion”

The HoneyBaked Ham Company
Ranked #273 of 731 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 24 April 2016

I stopped by with a friend for a quick ham sandwich. The ham was excellent but the small amount was incomprehensible given the price. I do not mind paying top price for quality but think that they need to put more meat on a sandwich for the price that they charge.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I have always known about the Honey Baked Ham you could buy for Holidays, etc., but I had no idea they actually sell soups, sandwiches, and salads you could eat here for lunch or dinner. You can also get frozen? or refrigerated sides to go ready to heat and serve at home. Very interesting !!! Good sandwich too !!! I will definitely come again.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

With the holidays fast approaching, make sure you try one of these honey baked hams. We first got hooked after receiving a gift card to use here. The ham is very tender and has a wonderful flavored glaze. I have never tried the sandwiches, but I can imagine they should be very good. I was also given a few slices of turkey to try, which was also very good too, but my husband likes to deep fry our turkey. Prices are a little high, but worth the money for a good ham.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

My family gets a honey baked ham for every holiday and sometimes just for the heck of it. The glaze on the ham is undescrible. Most delicious ham ever. We also pick up sides. I am not a cook. We love their stuffing, green been cass. , their apples and mashed potatoes. Can't think of anything we have tried and not liked. Give it a try. It sure bets cooking.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

It has been a tradition in our family for the birthday person to have their favorite meal on their birthday.Mine was always ham & cabbage soup.Being in the restaurant profession the ham bone was never a problem,however most places have gone to the "NON BONE" eazy carve ham,A.K.A.BONELESS!!!!!OUCH.This being my "65th" birthday I had to locate a hambone.Called the Honeybaled ham co.in High Point & low & behold they had one.Not only the bone itself but enough ham on the bone to complete the soup.It had to be the "BEST" ham & cabbage soup my wife of 42 years has ever made.Like I said "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAM
DELICIOUS & Thank You!!!!