“Gas and food stop”

Subway
Ranked #437 of 710 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Grabbed a Subway club with sweet teriyaki dressing light mayo, lettuce,olives,pickles. I usually don't eat at Subway but it was pretty tasty and got us on our way without a long stop. The person working the counter was pleasant and efficient no problems here.

1  Thank Charlene C
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I was glad to see this place inside the Walmart store while I was shopping. I stopped to get a sandwich because I was hungry and it was well past lunch time. The sandwich was good but s4rvice was slow and not the friendliest. I will eat here again if the same situation happens, but I will try to avoid it in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I'll keep it short and sweet. I've been spoiled by Jimmy Johns. Frankly, I never had a problem with Subway sandwiches until I experienced Jimmy Johns. Now, I want nothing to do with Subway even if it is only 5 dollars, I rather pay 7 and get a really, delicious sandwich.