“Best Pastrami in town”

O'Briens' Deli
Ranked #94 of 697 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Only place that has true NY navel pastrami, may look fatty, but the flavor is incredible and the size is almost like a NY deli. Roast beef on grilled rye (beef kept cold) is so good.
Expensive NO - Cheep NO. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

O'Briens' Deli is rather pricey for what it has to offer. The Rueben is good but overpriced relative to the size. The big draw of this deli is the cheesecake that is imported from Carneigh Deli in New York City.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I had never had corned beef & cabbage OR pastrami until last weekend. When I bit into my first bite of corned beef I think my eye's rolled back into my head. The pastrami & rye was not a let down either. The german potato salad was AMAZING!!! When we're on that side of town and looking for a place to eat this will be our go to place. It's small, but you can always get it to go and head over to the park. Also the staff that we meet was SO welcoming to us.

1  Thank Kueluck
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

It's a small place but don't let that fool you. I had a roasted turkey and ham with pastrami on Rye. Oh my goodness. It's now mine and my family's new deli. If my boy's 11 and 12, ask the very next night to go back it's a win.

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

This place is very small with maybe 6 booths. The staff was patient and extremely helpful. Decided upon the steak sandwich, hubby got spicy Italian, kids got toasted cheese with bacon added. All was very good! Sandwich was 8" so there was leftovers. Ran about $10.00 a person with drinks and chips or cold salads added. Great small deli.

1  Thank LMaurice