“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 December 2017

It's the only place I truly love the pizza and will eat. We ordered a slice with pepperoni which is definitely more than enough for lunch. It's a small restaurant but we were lucky to get a table as it's a fast service and quick turn around. Truly New York pizza made and served right in the south. A very busy place but no waiting.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This place is for sure New York style pizza Big thin-crust Lots of cheese Quality Cheese any grape price great service friendly atmosphere everything else New York has to offer highly recommended coming from someone who was born and raised in New York Bon Appetit if you like my review click helpful it keeps me going

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This is my favorite pizza place in WS. You can dine in or take out byt the value and the food are outstanding. Pizza by the slice or pie using all of the freshest ingredients. In a world full of pizza places, if I'm anywhere near this place I want to eat here.

2  Thank Ted K
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Very good, very large pizza. Sauce is good. But light. The place is crowded, which I take as a good sign. The menu has a good variety of pizza, subs, baked pasta, appetizers, salads and dessert. Good place.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Hey, let me start off by saying if you have standards, as far as taste, just keep driving. Not that it was the worst, however far from NY pizza that's worth a spit. Staff......well what can I say......you get what you pay for. Note: if you launch directions from app the address is not correct and it's a hard find. As if you would go there after reading all of my stuff lol. Good luck.