“Who doesn’t love Zitos??”

Zito Pizzeria and Grill
Ranked #74 of 700 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I love this place! Been going here for years! Good portions and a awesome funky food selection! I love the Greek French fries and Gyros!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Located in a rather unassuming strip mall with a few other restaurants and businesses, I was pleasantly surprised by the offerings of this place. Pizza with real NY/NJ style crusts, gyros, and, of all things, Poutine! They even have poutine where they put the gyro meat on it. Good stuff. Sometimes they have specials like the wonderful Taramosalata (cod roe dip) served with slices of pita.

It is a family run business, the service is excellent and pleasant. . . and they deliver if you want that.

1  Thank Nikorigrappa
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

When ever I go out to eat I always think about Zitos first. This place is amazing. If you want pizza, pasta or Greek, you can have it all. My wife always gets spaghetti with meat sauce and I get gyro plate with extra lemon potatoes. We also get pizza when we are in the mood for pizza. I personally like the white pizza with a side of marinara sauce for dipping the crust. Marinara is the best I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Zitos has wonderful service. It is one place in winston salem that uses Vegan Cheese as a substitute for any options that comes with cheese. The owners are greek so they personally have a plant based whole food diet. The food is fresh and the service is exceptional!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I got the spaghetti, complete with garlic bread, husband got Stromboli. The ingredients in both tasted superb! The staff was very friendly, portions big, and food came quickly.