“A must try in Winston!”
Review of Hakkachow

Hakkachow
Reserve with OpenTable
Hakkachow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 709 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Enjoy more than 110 various kinds of house-made Asian Eats prepared from scratch in our open kitchen. All our dishes are influenced by various Asian cuisines such as Chinese, Indian, and Thai - using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to create an authentic and yet unique taste that you can only find in HakkaChow. Coming to us, you will get a full experience with your family, friends and co-workers not only with our food that you can enjoy in a modern contemporary setting but also with great local and international wines and cocktails provided by our full bar. Our menu also features vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. In this regard, we will happily welcome any requests and try our best to customize your order to suit your taste, health or dietary requirements. Come and visit us. We will be glad to deliver you an unforgettable dine-experience. See you soon.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

If you like a large menu with endless food options, this is your place! They have options from Sushi to Korean to Thai and many, many more! I tried their Bulgogi (Korean Beef) salad which was incredible! Super fresh ingredients and the meat was very well seasoned and cooked. I also tried a Ginger and Lemongrass Mojito which was also delicious. I seriously think someone can eat there once a week and never run out of food options to try. I am trying to plan when I can go back and try something new. This has a great dinner atmosphere and could be considered a romantic place for a date. No white table clothes but still very pretty on the inside. Parking is also easy. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Where to start? We had to ask for chopsticks once and soy sauce twice. Sashimi was served on a bed of spring mix. Lemongrass beef was charred. Green salad had tomatoes in it. That was a first in an Asian restaurant. It took a LONG time to get our check. We’ll never go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Food was terrible!!! Especially fried rice!!! GREASY, OVER COOKED, and BURNED taste!! First and Last visit!!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

One of the nicer Chinese restaurants I've been to in terms of decor. Hostess was friendly and smiling. We got seated right away. Extensive menu. Something for everyone. They even have a food allergy menu if you have specific food allergies like I do to shellfish. Very comforting to know they take such things seriously. My daughter got the Pad Thai and I got the Singapore noodles.

Portions are huge! Kinda reminds me of Doc Chey's in Asheville. The food is very good and plenty of it. We both needed to-go boxes. The food was hot and fresh and the service staff was superior. Friendly and efficient.

This is one of the nicer Chinese places around. The food is good and fresh with excellent restaurant staff. Gotta being my wife here, just the two of us. Maybe the Pad Thai will work some magic

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I love going to Hakkachow. The staff really takes care of you. The food is amazing as well. I love getting tofu here and I am not even a vegetarian.

The only thing that is kind of annoying is that I usually have to call two times to get a to go ordered placed.