“Best Italian around!”

Ranked #150 of 710 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 26
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Carmine's we take a significant amount of pride in our food. Everything is made fresh when ordered with fresh ingredients. Nothing frozen, nothing pre-made. This aids our menu in being flexible to cater to many appetites and diets. We also have "Specials" that are not part of our menu that our expert Chef's create daily. When dining with us, we can guarantee you this, your experience will be simple, fresh and absolutely delicious.
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We love Carmine's and have become regulars. Their half loaf of bread with olive oil and herbs are amazing. We've had their pizza, spaghetti, fettuccine, and lasagna. All were excellent. Best sweet tea around- it's actually sweet!!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We have been eating here and have always been pleased, but at our last visit everything was not as good, as if the chef was trying to save money: 2 rolls instead of 3 (they’re great); 2 olives in salad instead of 3, eggplant rollatini with far less ricotta cheese; veal with bland taste and fewer capers. We’ll try it again with some different entrees.

1  Thank Forsyth
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Everyone in my party was down for Italian food, but I am unsure. To my amazed the wings at Carmine's are better than most wing joints in town. Good location for my family between work and home. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

This is a family run restaurant with excellent service. They have great appetizers and good food portions. You will not find better people and it is very enjoyable to eat here. All the seafood and pasta dishes are excellent

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The service here was AWESOME! We were there at noon on a Sunday and both servers were extremely attentive and nice. I got the Tuscan chicken sandwich and it was delicious. My husband had the chicken parmigiana sandwich and loved it. My son gobbled up the kids lasagna and continued to ask for more bites. The creamy chicken soup was unlike any I've ever had. It was delicious but extremely rich. It was really good but I just couldn't finish it. I'm Only third generation Italian, we make our own pasta and sauce so it's fairly hard to impress me. This place did. I also loved the decor. The wooden wine cases as wall dividers is so creative. Do yourself a favor and visit this place!

1  Thank TaraWVU