“A Good Place to eat !!!!”

Kimono Japanese Restaurant and Sushi
Ranked #131 of 709 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The Kimono Japanese Restaurant has very good Japanese/American food and at a very fair price. You will not leave there hungry at you receive a fair amount of food for the money invested. They offer Good Food, Fast Service, and fair prices so what more could you ask for? Give it a try I think you will like it.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

In the past I have gotten sushi which has always been great. On this particular day I ordered takeout. Ordered easily over the phone and was ready within 15 minutes. Had the hibachi steak and scallops which was cooked to perfection. Came with rice, carrots, and mixed vegetables. This place has never dissapointed me and I will be back very soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

My grandchildren were telling me how good this restaurant was so we decided to order from them to take out. The service was great and when I got there, they went over my order and made sure I had everything I ordered. When we got home I was pleasantly surprised. The traditional California Roll was very good and was the fish plates for my grandsons. My husband got the steamed dumplings and they were very good and I tried the 007, which was wonderful. Kudos to Kimono for doing sushi right!

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a coupon so we decided to try it. We had hot Sake which we enjoyed. The decor is pleasant and the restaurant has a very good health cleanliness rating. The service was very attentive. We had Gyoza, Boston roll and Habachi dinners. The food was fresh and very well prepared. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Great place! Must try, friendly, clean. Have been there for ten years. Decent selection of beers. Will try Sake next time