“Clean Facility, fresh pizza”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #248 of 730 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 19 January 2018

This Chuck E Cheese is clean, all games were in operation and if there happen to be an issue they had their technician out immediately.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I often take my grandkids there....they love going there....a lot of games and they get tickets when they win which they can exchange for prizes. it is safe, you have to get your hand stamped along with the child. when you leave they check the numbers on your hads to make sure they match yours and the childs. I would stay away from the pizza and food. not the best. better to go for lunch or dinner somewhere else

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017

No, but really, I have been in other Chuck E Cheese's that wow, dirty, outdated games, bad customer service, crowded and so on; but not this one, I am not saying this one is perfect, but it is clean, they updated/changed some of the games, they do not exceed in customer service but is not bad, they kind of keep to themselves, which it doesn't bother me; is not crowded or at least not crazy crowded, I think is a great place to take your kids if you have some (or the kids in you) during a cold day or very hot day! When we are there at least I don't feel like the time is dragging. I do not know about the food since I have never ordered anything to eat from here. Good luck, have fun and enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Chuck E Cheese in Winston Salem is a great place for toddlers. The one in Greensboro has very few activities for toddlers so I was impressed when I took my granddaughter to the one in Winston Salem.

They have a Merry Go Round, a mechanical horse ride, and some other rides and games that can keep a toddler busy.

I think Chuck E Cheese is a great place for children up to 7 or 8 and really it just depends on their size and their maturity level. There's more games for ages 4-6 and there's a play tunnel area that's pretty large so when their tokens run out they can still have fun.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This is a great place for the kids and the young at heart to play, lots of games for everyone and some rides for the small kids. All games take tokens which you have to buy, kids get tickets to cash in for prizes. They have a party area for birthday party also.

Date of visit: July 2016