“Good food and fast, friendly service.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #231 of 740 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This was our first stop in Winston-Salem and we had a nice dinner. Good food, fast, friendly service!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with my wife. I ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich with no tomato because I am allergic to tomatoes. Guess what it came out with tomato. I sent it back and I believe they just pulled the tomato off and sent it back out. The reason I am thinking this is my mouth is now broke out so no manager a free dessert I’m a diabetic and that don’t cut it. Also had to send my wife’s Southwest chicken bowl back because it had shrimp instead of chicken and the wait was off the chain for your food very dissatisfied and won’t be back

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Went there after work. Again I'm in town for business. So i want a small drink and a steak dinner. Today was a good day, why not I deserve it right?! The steak was good. The potatoes were a little dry, and I was dissapointed that the cheese on my broccoli was also dried. It wasn't so bad I got to do some work while relaxing. Its im the mall vicinity.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Unfortunately like many other chains, it's seems to be more important to control portions than to give a fair amount of food for the price you have to pay. 5 little cut up pieces of sausage, 3 thin chicken fingers, a piece of corn and fries. Almost $15.00. Sorry, not again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Went here a few times in the past couple months after not going for a couple years. The Combo Fajitas is really great and s huge amount of food. Service was great, servers help each other. Always getting online coupons. Will be back!!

Date of visit: March 2017