“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

A group of 8 of us decided to go last night. This was a Saturday night, and as should be expected, it was busy!
We had a little over an hour wait, but it was well worth it!
The food was fantastic! The service was excellent, especially since the place was so busy.
Definitely recommend this location to anyone!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Without a reservation, we were still seated in less than fifteen minutes (and this was a little after noon). The waitress was top-notch, and we were able to get a taste of two different wines before deciding on a bottle (it was possible to choose up to three to taste). The appetizers were a little salty for my palate, but tasty - my companion chose the stuffed mushrooms and was very pleased. The sausage and potato soup (again a little salty), provided an excellent combination of flavors - neither overpowering or bland. The steak and fettucine alfredo entrée was mostly good. The steak was actually done the way I expected (medium - pinkish red, but not bloody), and it went well with the wine. The only ding was that a few bites at one end were a bit rubbery, but the rest was acceptable. The fettucine noodles were good, as was the sauce, though there could have been more sauce. The server, despite being busy, was more prompt than I thought possible given that the restaurant was pretty much at capacity the entire time. All in all a very satisfying experience.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

It has been many years since I'd visit this chain. Happy to report a consistent and good experience with a few gee-whiz techno updates. Our waitstaff was prompt, drinks quickly delivered and entrees hot and tasty. This is not fine Italian cuisine, but standard American pasta and salad. Good value for the money and a pleasant, if cheesy smelling environment... The iPad device on our table allowed us to pay the tab without needing to summon the server. The downside, we were charged $1.99 for the convenience! Overall, an easy choice for a predictable meal.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

The Olive Garden in Hanes Mall Circle, Winston Salem is a great option for a great meal.

I hadn’t been to an Olive Garden in a long time and wanted to see if everything was still as delicious as I remembered…it was!

I went with my family, all adults, and enjoyed our meal. Though there was a huge line waiting to be seated, after we gave our names we went to the bar to order a drink and wait for our table to be ready. When we sat down at the empty bar, the bartender offered to take our food orders and serve us where we were. Instead of waiting the 45 min the hostess predicted, we accepted the bartender’s offer.

Within 25-30 min we had enjoyed an appetizer and had our entrees in front of us.
We ordered Stuffed Chicken Marsala, endless salad and breadsticks, Five Cheese Marinara, Lasagna Classico, and 2 glasses of Castello del Poggio Moscato.
Everything was steaming hot, which I love, and cooked to cheesy, delicious perfection. Everyone was happy with their meal.

Besides the potential for a ridiculously long wait, I have nothing negative to report. All I can do is suggest that if you know you’ll be going during busier hours, call ahead and make a reservation or take advantage of an empty bar area.

If you look on the bright side of waiting a long time to be seated, that likely means the restaurant is good enough to stay busy consistently.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

On business and stop into a very friendly chain restaurant. The food was super good, I had the lasagna with meat sauce, salad and fresh bread sticks. The service was great and I notice that a lot of locals who seem to come regularly. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: June 2018