“Market Salad - you gotta try it”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #114 of 731 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

As always, Chick-fil-A does not disappoint.
Excellent service, good food, clean environment and reasonable cost.
We each had the Market Salad, made fresh.
Outstanding!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We had a good meal, as expected from Chick-fil-A. We ate outdoors on the patio and enjoyed the nice weather.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Want a nice, tasty, full sub... then Which Wich is it. Really good food. Large subs and plenty of choices. Staff is really helpful and speedy. A must have sandwich.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Not sure what happened here this night. The drive thru was booming and packed like any other chick-fil-a. The inside wasn't so busy. For some reason though the service was a little slow for what I am accustomed to experiencing in others store like back home in Md. This store was a little slow on customer service. This was the first time I Stood there looking at the menu and there wasn't one cashier there to great me and take my order. I must say I was rather disappointed. It was not the service that I was accustomed to meeting when visiting a Chick fil a.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We stopped here for a quick pick up on our way down I-40. Waited in line for probably 15 minutes. Crazy busy!! Food was good and order was correct.