“Tasty Thai dishes is a pleasant setting”
Review of Thai Sawatdee

Thai Sawatdee
Ranked #133 of 681 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Thai sawatdee serves excellent food happily customized ( I don't care for bell pepper and they omitted it). The atmosphere is comfortable and nicely decorated.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Tried this Thai restaurant out for something different tonight and we were not disappointed. We have eaten lots of Thai food in Thailand on past holidays and this is very close to the real thing. Good service, tasty food in generous portions and at a good price, you can't go wrong here.
Had the satay chicken skewers and the Green chicken curry with coconut rice, both very nice and close to authentic.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We have been eating at this restaurant for many years.
Today we had lunch, which included a salad, and two spring rolls. Lunch menu has many choices, including large selection of Vietnamese dishes.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I had lunch here today and it was so good! First impression wasn't great because it was pretty non-descript and in a little strip mall, but I am glad I was wrong. The service was really good and the food delicious. We had the thai salad and I ordered mine with shrimp. It was the best salad I've had in a thai restaurant. As I mentioned earlier, it's nothing fancy, but worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The fresh basil rolls and the spicy noodle is my favorite thing in the world! It's hard to go wrong with anything on the menu. Best Thai in WS, and certainly the best prices!