“Winston Salem Delight”

Ranked #19 of 710 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Basil Leaf Thai & Sushi restaurant was established in June 16, 2011. We are the newest Thai & Sushi Restaurant in Winston Salem, NC. The two main reasons of starting this restaurant were to bring our family back together and serve fresh and healthy food. We would love to bring the balance of the four fundamental (sweet, sour, salty and spicy) tastes senses in each dish. All of our secret ingredients are from mom and sister. Our goal is to create new experience of Thai cuisine and Sushi to the community of Winton Salem. Please come joy us for new experience.
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Wife and I love Thai food and I have been to Thailand a few times . We live in Greensboro and have had Thai at almost all Thai Restaurants . The Food here has to be the best I have had anywhere including Thailand. I had Chicken Satay and Chicken Pad Thai and it was excellent and service was great. I drop my fork and before i can pick it up the waiter was there with another. great service and great food. Highly recommend. I will be trying the other ones in Winston and will post a review.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I've had better Thai food for sure, and more affordable. However that sticky rice is so freaking good. I would go back and just order that. The servings are big, especially the Thai Boat (it could feed 2 people EASILY). I suggest splitting food if you're going as a couple. The staff is really friendly though, and they have outside seating that is nice. Pleasant atmosphere. Like I said - save room for the sticky rice with mango (or ice cream).

1  Thank Halie K
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Nice variety and well done food, including sushi. Good wine list. And very friendly and efficient wait staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The place is so cozy in town.
Staffs are smiley and friendly
Quick service, big portion of menu, tastefully delicious.
We Had some sashimi and maki roll. My favorite padsee ew, fried rice, spring roll, and you must have Thai iced tea as closing
Price is affordable and reasonable.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent sushi, good size portions at a very reasonable price! The restaurant is very cozy and comfortable and the service was fantastic.