All reviewspeters creekenjoyed a great breakfastfront deskoff the highwayroom was cleanfamily visitwould stay here againbiscuits and gravymyrtle beachparking lotnice staybreakfast barstaff was very friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationwake foresthie
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel was very nice clean and friendly with the outstanding Customer Service from Hannah I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anyone even if they were just going for business or with family, the stay is worth it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Stayed at this hotel over night to head for the beach. Loved the towels! The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. We were happy that the hotel had a pool and we had it all to ourselves. Overall, the person that greeted us was nice, room was immaculate and the breakfast was nice to have. I'd recommend the cinnamon Rolls.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the pool and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here as we helped our son's family move to the Winston-Salem area for a job in the local medical field.
The hotel is relatively clean, but the wifi was all but unusable. Do not stay at this hotel if you hope to use their stated wifi access. We actually called the front desk to ask about it and we were told there was nothing the matter with it because no one else had called.
We ended up calling the company that provides the wifi for this Holiday Inn and they told us that the equipment was on the second floor and since we were on the first floor we just couldn't get the signal. They were aware of the problem at this hotel and acted frustrated with the management also.
It really didn't work in the lobby area either though, but it was first floor also.
We stay in Holiday Inn Express hotels all the time when we travel and we'll no doubt be back in this beautiful part of the country again soon due to family being here, but we will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the highway, and if you hope to use the advertised wifi get a room on the second floor I guess.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sandra H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share them with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better wifi experience.

Sandra H

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Winston-Salem for our niece's wedding mid-May. The hotel is located at and easy on and off exit of the interstate. It is a fairly basic hotel, but the rooms were comfortable and clean and the desk staff were friendly and quite helpful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Winston-Salem, NC on our way from our vacation in Emerald Isle, NC back to Memphis TN. The staff was courteous and friendly and we enjoyed a great breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017