“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We enjoyed a lovely late dinner at the Willow Bistro. Our server was very friendly and didn't seem annoyed that we arrived 30 minutes before closing. I had an amazing goat cheese and avacado burger and my friend had the fully loaded baked potato soup. The restaurant seemed to be full of locals which is always a good sign. And it was walking distance from the Brookstown Inn where we were staying.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Be sure to make a reservation, because this place has taken off for good reasons. A little cozy/crowded, but still quite comfortable. Never had bad service, and the food is fusion, but not too edgy. I almost always order the special because it's almost always terrific. Prices are mid-level. Plenty of drinks from which to choose.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I have gone to Willows on several occasions (always special because of the price of food!) and have always left very happy. The restaurant has high ceilings and brick walls with rotating local art which makes for a fun and different visit every time. The food is incredible--care has been taken to provide a tasty meal that also has been thoughtfully presented. I definitely recommend this as a go-to for a romantic and/or celebratory dinner--you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Excellent food! Salmon, striped bass, mussels, dark chocolate creme brulee- all DELICIOUS! My main complaint is the noise. I didn't recall Willow's being so loud. It was hard to hear servers, each other at the table, just too noisy. Perhaps the noise is why I could not get a server to refill my water (although several walked by, looked at the table, and walked away). Probably my biggest pet peeve.... a glass should never be empty, especially at this price point. Otherwise, GREAT FOOD!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food and service at Willows Bistro. Within walking distance of the Historic Brookstown Inn. Great wine selection and a wonderful menu.