“Business”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food and service at Willows Bistro. Within walking distance of the Historic Brookstown Inn. Great wine selection and a wonderful menu.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went to brunch at end of January with my friends and their daughter . I got one of eggs Benedict dishes , my friend’s husband got the chicken sandwich which were good . My friend got the pepper soup and oyster salad which said was good . The daughter and her boyfriend got the mussels and calamari, this is wear the problems began . The calamari is a rip off it comes in a small bowl and there couldn’t have been more than a cup of calamari in there ,It definitely was not worth paying $ 13.00 for . We came to the restaurant because her daughter wanted the mussels , she said the left a bad taste in her mouth and didn’t eat them . The boyfriend left hungry . My friend offered to order something else for him , but since they were paying he declined . He ate leftover pizza when they got home .

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Had this for takeout. Very good. Not huge, which I like. Well constructed. Apple wood bacon, fresh fruit. Just right for a lunch.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Never had a meal here that wasn’t outstanding. Good locally sourced ingredients made into amazing dishes. Good wine and beer selection as well.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

On a Wednesday my wife and I ate lunch at Willows Bistro and liked the atmosphere and old building, but we found the service to be slow and the food no better than average. Their chicken salad was typical of many, but the sweet potato fries were burnt and soggy. Our server forgot about our order that we could see in the open kitchen and let it cool. My crab cake was decent, but the crab fries were a few tiny slivers of potato with no taste. Prices would have been reasonable had the food and service been good.