“Good sushi rolls and sashimi”
Review of Mizu

Mizu
Ranked #43 of 736 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We usually use this place for take out. It's good in the restaurant, but we just find this convenient for takeout

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Finally!!! A place that doesn’t want to put cream cheese and fry your roll. Creative fresh rolls at a really good price.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

They told us it would be a 10 minute wait for a table but it ended up being more than Tables big enough for our table of 6 opened up and they seated people ahead us, which I guess means they had reservations, but they shouldn’t have quoted us a short time if we were going to have to wait to sit. Also, they brought out 4 of the dishes and then 10 minutes later brought out the last 2 dishes, which was a little bit unprofessional.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My wife and I went to Mizu on a Friday night without reservations. Had no idea that the restaurant was so popular that they'd be needed. Fortunately, after a 15 minute or so wait, a table became available. We had vegetable spring rolls for an appetizer, followed by pad thai for me and shrimp butter yaki for my wife. I don't know what I was thinking getting Thai food at a Japanese restaurant, but it was good though not exceptional. My wife's entree was excellent, lots of large shrimp which I got a chance to sample! She loved her choice. The service was exceptional, and though this isn't a large space by any means, the ambiance still was welcoming. Looking forward to our next visit already!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Located in a strip mall, but you wouldn't know that once you get inside: quiet, comfortable, and inviting. Friendly efficient service even during a busy lunch hour. Wonderful chef's selection of sashimi on both the sushi–sashimi combo plate and the sashimi plate. My wife had her unagi fix and was delighted. Perfect proportions for lunch.

Date of visit: April 2017