We checked in last week for a quick visit to Winston-Salem. It was our first time to visit that city. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a cheerful and helpful front desk attendant. (I think her name was Tameeka.) Each morning, Kirby (manager) helped me get the TV to a kid-friendly Disney program. Our room was beautiful - very spacious and clean. And we liked the wide variety of foods at breakfast. The hotel location was fantastic and nearby food and shopping. Our kids thoroughly enjoyed the Kaleideum North museum too! When we return to W-S, we will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn&Suites Winston-Salem/Univ. area is the city's newest hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area Hotel Winston Salem