All reviews front desk great hotel hanes mall quiet location hot tub bathroom door pleasant stay hotel is located omelet short drive indoor pool business trip other hotels stay there again comfortable room parking lot easy access
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Being a doctor with Novant, I was recommended by multiple colleagues to stay here and I’m glad I was referred. This hotel is well managed, it gave me the feel of work but in a good way because of my profession. Warm, inviting, caring and understanding. Not sure if it’s just cause I checked in with the desk manager Charles but he made it a experience, everyone else was pleasant too but each encounter with him felt genuine! I immediately became excited to stay and I wasn’t disappointed. They all lived up to the rumors, including the breakfast; simply superb! Can’t wait to stay on a weekend, less stress of work and more leisure. Beautiful corporate area, shops Walmart Target, everything!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We are glad we stoop up to your expectations. Thank you for such a good review and we hope to host you again here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The location was great near a variety choices of eateries and Walmart and the mall. We were there for a quick stay but definitely planning to comeback for a longer stay in the future. The staff was very friendly and professional

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem are looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you for your good review.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Hotel staff were exceptional, friendly, professional. The room accommodated my business needs. It was quiet, comfortable and clean. I will definitely stay there again. The hotel was close to shopping, restaurants and my business office. I felt safe there. Parking was easy. The lobby and bar were attractive and the staff greeted you each day as if they were your friend. The seemed to want to ensure everything was taken care of for me to enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem during your business stay in our area. Thank you for letting us know we were able to meet all your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. Your good review and your business are appreciated.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Outside of hotel is beautful, all stone, recently remodeled. Common areas are nice but room. Is very dated. Our non smoking room smelled like someone had burned incense in it, literally washed all our clothes upon returning home to remove odor. Bathroom door doesn’t stay open, dark. Bottom line, clean but smells awful and room is dated. Don’t be fooled by nice exterior pictures!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank T1820VTtraveler
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We are shocked and dismayed to learn of your experience. This is certainly not representative of the level of service we strive to extend to our guests. Please know your comments are taken very seriously.
I apologize for the issues that you reported, and hope to have a future opportunity to regain your confidence and goodwill.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Don’t do the breakfast in bed option! It’s a lie. They don’t really have that as an option. You’ll have to get the breakfast and bring it to your room yourself. Very disappointing. Got some lame excuse.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. I assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.