“It Is OK” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Wilson, North Carolina
“It Is OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2012

Food is usually pretty good but you never know about the service. Some days it is good other days it is not that great.

Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

claudia0501
“Nightmare!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

I hadn't been to Ruby Tuesday's in quite some time, but the advertisements looked appealing so I gave it a try. The salad bar was good. Nothing fancy, but fresh and I liked the blue cheese dressing. There are no crackers at the bar because the waitress brings you cheese biscuits to eat with your salad. I was halfway through my salad before the biscuits came and my dinner came a minute later. I ordered the seafood trio which was cold by the time I finished my salad. My loaded potato was cold and the cheese had hardened. My lump crab cake had one lump of crab (no false advertising) and the rest was filler. The lobster tail was so mushy that I sent it back. I don't know how that tail made it past a chef and a waitress; it looked repulsive. Lobster is usually pink or red; this was gray. Several minutes after I finished the rest of my cold dinner, the waitress brought me a new lobster tail. Gee thanks.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank claudia0501
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Ruby Ruby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

My wife and I like to go to Ruby Tuesday because wherever we travel, Ruby's food is good and the service is also. We have never been disappointed. It is not gourmet, but neither is it fast food. The salad bar is fresh and the meals a good value.

Visited January 2012
Florida
“Fresh and healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

Ordered the mango talipia with roasted spaghetti squash and zucchini- to go.
The ingredients were fresh and delish!!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greenville, South Carolina
“Standard Ruby Tuesday's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2010

No frills - just your standard Ruby Tuesday's. I ordered the Salmon Florentine. The flavor was good but the fish was over cooked. My wife ordered the white bean soup. Neither she nor I like it. Rather bland blend of flavor. The management was very nice - offered their apology for our not liking the soup (we did not complain about it so were surprised at their attention!) The cost of the soup was removed from our bill. Again - we didn't complain and did not ask for the removal, so they obviously want to please. The wait staff was very good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles