“Phenomenal Spot”
Review of Ceviche's

Ceviche's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceviche's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 741 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Description: Inspired By My Upbringing In Panama, Central America - Fishing With My Dad In Both The Pacific And Atlantic Oceans, Picking Fresh Mangos At The Bus Stop For Breakfast & Epic Surfing Trips (I Vividly Remember My First Barrel). I Wanted To Bring That Feeling To Wrightsville Beach With A Staple In The Panamanian Diet, Ceviche, Tropical Fruit, Plantains, Etc.. Come enjoy the feel of the Tropics right here in North Carolina!
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went there for dinner last night and I will have to say, IMHO Guy Fieri is right to come and visit this place for DDD.
We started off by sharing the Snapper Ceviche, which was on the daily menu and it was simply amazing, followed by the chorizo and goat cheese empanadas and the carne empanadas. Both very tasty. And of course the service and the atmosphere were as friendly and cozy as it can get.
And please. Do yourself a favor and leave room for the Churros!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Shared beans and rice and empanadas for lunch. Both were decent but lacked anything to write home about. Felt like they were both over priced. A glass of wine with our meal also felt a little pricey.
This is a store front restaurant but felt very quaint inside. Service was great as well.

1  Thank Caldrid
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great ceviche and fish tacos with excellent service in a very cozy location, simple yet nice surroundings

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We had to get there early as the place fills up for dinner. We got there around 6pm for a party of 4. We were visiting our daughter and this was the first time we had been here. The place was bustling and servers were moving all over. Our waitress (Sarah) was very helpful to explain specials and other questions as my daughter was the only one who had been there before several times. the woman had Blackberry Margaritas which were the special that night. We had several different dishes and all were wonderful, guacamole and empanada were as exciting as the diver scallops and fried oysters, not to mention the soup of the day.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I have waited forever to get to go to Ceviches! Tonight it was my girlfriend's birthday, so we decided we would go there. It was a Monday night in late November, not a lot of people out. Ceviches i's always crowded - so we were blessed. It's all lit up for Christmas at the beach! it's just a wonderful vibrant green little house, decorated walls greet you on the outside. When you go in you can enter where the bar area is, there's tables there or go up a short ramp and there is a Hostess in a dining room area. The staff is very friendly and very attentive. The menu had a lot of choices- a lot of fresh choices, nothing that you'd see it any other restaurants. You have to really read the menu, there were a lot of things on there I didn't know what they were- but we asked and they were gracious and told us exactly what they were. I ordered the Payela it was a special of the night and it was absolutely delicious. It was shrimp, grouper and scallops in a an amazing sauce, a citrus Dijon sauce. It was outstanding! my friend had it as well and we were both very pleased. It was a big birthday- for her birthday they brought her out some churro balls with a espresso cream and she absolutely loved it. they were so sweet to do that for her. so I wouldn't hesitate to go there again, it was delightful. in fact I think I'd like to try it for lunch one Saturday. they had a Cuban that looked excellent! I hope you check it out!!