1,323 results
All reviews front desk sales coordinator great hotel wrightsville beach wilmington mayfaire harris teeter shopping and restaurants a great stay convenient location clean hotel would highly recommend this hotel business trip definitely stay here again eric hgi alice cox
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Alice Cox to plan our business meeting at the HGI-Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center location. Everything was executed flawlessly! I would highly recommend if you're looking to plan future events here. THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank brittanytemple8
Will L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you so much for your business, we really appreciate it! Also, thank you so much for mentioning Alice! She works very hard to take care our our groups! Hope you see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My company hosted a two day meeting in which the value, customer service, and cleanliness of the hotel was wonderful! The hotel staff were all extremely helpful when I inquired about meeting necessities and various requests. This is a great central location to downtown Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach.

Room Tip: There aren't rooms with great views, but this is a great hotel if you're looking for a central location in Wilmington.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for letting us host your meeting! We really appreciate your business and hope that you will be able to visit again soon! Thanks again,

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I ended up at a regular Hilton which was excellent, same city.
This was my first experience with a Hilton Hotel, I expected so much more, if I hadn't been exhausted, I should have slept in my car, which had to be parked at a neighbouring hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback, I'm very sorry that you had a bad experience as that is certainly not the norm for our hotel. If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to give me a call!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Not a bad hotel very clean and quiet. You're about a $8-$10 Uber ride to downtown Wilmington and the hotel is 1/2 the price of the ones in downtown. About 25-30 minutes to the aquarium and civil war museum.

Overall a great value!

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank ragdollzz18

Thank you so much for the great "5-star" review! We hope that you will be able to visit again soon and hope to see you then.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I have already given a review on TripAdvisor, but since the hotel gives the option through their survey, I am adding to it. Excellent value for the money. Convenient to all attractions. Helpful staff that attends to each person's needs

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Marla B

Thank you so much for your follow up and great review! We are looking forward to seeing you next time!