“Consistently good”

Ranked #86 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Jerry's has been a Wilmington feature for many years. The food is always good and the service is professional. Nothing fancy just well done cooking.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Make a reservation here. Whole experience was great. Had a warm crab appetizer that was fabulous, scallops were huge. Seafood fresh and staff very accommodating with our “extra requests”. I highly recommend this restaurant. This was our second trip to this restaurant and it has remained consistent in both its quality and service.

1  Thank Kimberly G
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Food and service were both excellent. Reservations are encouraged. A little out of the way, but well worth the effort

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I've been 3-4 times now, and I can't stop recommending the place. It's tight and cozy inside, but really brings a warm feeling. The food is amazing. Try the lobster/crab appetizer (I forget the name) but it's made with sherry cream sauce and, like our server told us, we licked our fingers off after getting every last bit! You'll probably have to Google how to get there, as it's in a little old stripmall right off the intracoastal. You need to go and try it!

1  Thank tyzekiel99
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Jerrys is a wonderful place for fine dining. Last time we ate here I had the short ribs. They were the best I have ever had. We go back and forth from NYC and Wilmington and Jerrys short ribs beats anything I have had in NYC. They try real hard to please. Space is a little tight but comfortable. Highly recommend.

1  Thank harrysD7886KS