“Nice spot for a family dinner”

Jerry's Food Wine Spirits
Ranked #85 of 744 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Food and service were both excellent. Reservations are encouraged. A little out of the way, but well worth the effort

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I've been 3-4 times now, and I can't stop recommending the place. It's tight and cozy inside, but really brings a warm feeling. The food is amazing. Try the lobster/crab appetizer (I forget the name) but it's made with sherry cream sauce and, like our server told us, we licked our fingers off after getting every last bit! You'll probably have to Google how to get there, as it's in a little old stripmall right off the intracoastal. You need to go and try it!

1  Thank tyzekiel99
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Jerrys is a wonderful place for fine dining. Last time we ate here I had the short ribs. They were the best I have ever had. We go back and forth from NYC and Wilmington and Jerrys short ribs beats anything I have had in NYC. They try real hard to please. Space is a little tight but comfortable. Highly recommend.

1  Thank harrysD7886KS
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food and service. We should have dined there every night of our stay in NC. They catered to all of our needs and were welcoming to my 4 year old daughter. An older gentleman, who seemed like the owner, helped us pick out a wine which paired well with our meal which was exquisite. We were sad that we only went that last day but it was referred to by our bartender Jean, at our hotel.
Outstanding, did I say that already?

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Went to Jerry's after a few years. It is not that we didn't think this was a very good restaurant, but it is located in a weird place (in a strip mall, just before the bridge to Wrightsville Beach) in Wilmington so we usually aren't inclined to visit this part of town. Well shame on us, Jerry's is an excellent choice for upscale dining, one of the better restaurants in Wilmington. We started with the seafood trio, shrimp, scallops and crab over a bed of greens. A lot of seafood, chopped and mixed in a slightly spicy dressing. We thought it was great and could be a lite fare entree. For entrees, my wife had the Tuna cooked rare with the horseradish crab meat salad on top (it was as good as it sounds) and I had the Chateaubriand, pieces of filet sliced and cooked to perfection in a mushroom reduction, this was also very good. Entrees are served with a vegetable and starch and all entrees come with a dinner salad. While a little pricey, you will go home full and will think your meal was well worth every dollar spent. The house bread is served warm and is very good. We didn't have dessert because we were stuffed, but next time we will skip the appetizer and try to save room for dessert as the one's we saw when we were leaving looked amazing. Service was spot on, very professional, not rushed. We won't be waiting a few years to return!