“Birthday Party”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018

About 40 attending a friend's birthday party in a private room. Appetizers, salad, entrée and dessert. All courses were very good. I had the salmon. Service was excellent. Would definitely return,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is my second visit here and only went this time because my son who had never been wanted to try it. I like ice water to drink and their water is just chilled in a goblet and poured in glasses at table, with no ice. We ordered the fried mozzarella, which each piece was cold in the middle, so we sent it back. The order returned was the same, cold in the middle. The server was nice, apologetic and did remove the charge from the bill. I ordered lasagna, which is all you get. Many Italian restaurants server soup or salad at no extra charge, but not here. There are so many other Italian restaurants to choose from in the Wilmington area. The server was nice, no complaints on the service.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We have always enjoyed the “OC” and were very happy when they opened one in Monkey Junction. Our last visit was strange to say the least. The food is always great, but this time the service was lacking. The entire time we were there we felt like we were bothering our server. She had an attitude from the very beginning. Maybe she was having a bad day, but she really made us feel unwelcome. I have been a server in the past and would NEVER treat customers the way she treated us. There are so many great restaurants in Wilmington and the majority have great, welcoming servers. We all agreed that we will pass on the OC next time and instead go to a restaurant where the employees actually want us there.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have been here a number or times and have enjoyed it each time. Great and friendly service!! Food is AMAZING!! Love the atmosphere!! They have outside dining (which I love!)
I HIGHLY recommend!!

1  Thank Polly4449
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Excellent selection for brunch, and the service was very good also. We enjoyed the pastries and lamb along with the special order items.