“Great Ice Cream Treat”

Ranked #2 of 33 Dessert in Wilmington
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Don't be disappointed if there is a long line, moves very quickly. Large selection of Ice Cream and don't pass up the fresh waffle cones. Great after dinner stop.

1  Thank Joe F

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Our family talked about bringing us here for dessert during our trip and we are so glad they did. The moment I stepped out of my truck after parking just down from the place I could smell the fresh waffle cone smell. The workers were extremely nice and helpful. My kids were just in awe of the experience and loved the ice creams they chose. The first few I asked for they did not have anymore but I went with the Peanut Butter Pie and it was better than I could have imagined. My wife got the Butter Pecan and my daughter got the Raspberry and Lemon sorbet side by side, my son went with vanilla cone. We all loved it and knew we needed to leave so we didn't order anymore ice cream. There was a short line but nothing to crazy. We will be back and we will tell others!

1  Thank Kenny M
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We love this place!! Sometimes we drive to downtown and fight the crowds just to get our Kilwin's "fix." Their ice cream and fudge is that good!!! Kids and adults love it!

1  Thank Erikahenderson7
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Best ice cream and fudge around. Very knowledgeable employees ,my grandson has allergys and they were very accomodating to his needs, steralizing all untensils for his treat.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place is huge with a wide variety of treats for everyone. We were in the area for several hours and there was always a line. We had a large group and based on what everyone ordered we sampled ice cream, candied apples, chocolates, and Fudge. Yummy!!