“Delicious ”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We walked from our Hampton Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach hotel for dinner. By arriving at 5:30 on a Thursday we avoided the crowd that was there by 6:30. The restaurant was pricey, but everything was delicious! The Parmesan bean soup, salmon, pork chop, spinach oyster salad with hot bacon dressing...wow! Great service! This was a great experience!

1  Thank Brenda M

Reviewed 3 September 2018

If you're looking for a special restaurant for a birthday, anniversary, or prom night, then this is the place to go. Certainly pricey, but we get what we pay for.

1  Thank dixiemay2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go eat lunch at the Chop House on a whim. We had a delicious lunch but Our waiter was Landon Smith was the best part of our dining experience. He was attentive, helpful, funny, and delightful! When you visit the Chop House, ask for Landon Smith. You wont be disappointed!

1  Thank Missgrace72
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined in the lounge area. We started with the Brie appetizer which was very good with the pecans in it. Caesar salad that came with the dinner was fresh and the tomatoes were delicious. For dinner we both had the filet mine was au poivre. Sides were very good too. All in all a good experience.

1  Thank Vgyu
Reviewed 24 August 2018

My wife and I go here usually for the lunch for two - $22 coupon special. Everything except steaks are available off the regular lunch menu. My wife got the salmon with a side, and I got a cheesesteak with fries. Mine was great , my wife's 5 oz. salmon was very tasty but rather small. The deal is fabulous for this restaurant and we were very pleased except for the amount of fish.

1  Thank Nicholas N