“Excellent Fresh Seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Was told to visit here for fresh seafood and I was not disappointed. I had blackened fish, shrimp, and scallops and they were very good. All of the food looked good for that matter. The bar area seating has a nice chill ambiance. The waitress was great as well. Be prepared to spend $20-$25 per person but that’s not outrageous for fresh local seafood.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

The most incredible selection of oysters and apps, like I found no where else in Wilmington - ten days and believe me I tried! The local brews were interesting and the wait staff was very helpful and efficient. The only bad news for me was they wouldn't accept my Discover card.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is an old school low country seafood restaurant serving fish and shellfish caught locally. I have been eating here for 10 years and never had a bad oyster or fish filet.
“Don’t ruin good fresh fish by putting too much stuff on it” is my motto for seafood and they do not let me down.
A perfect spot for a casual meal after a day at the beach. Don’t even shake the sand off your flip flops, just order a dozen local oysters on the half shell and a cold beer and chill out.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This was right by my hotel so stopped in. The seafood menu is rather sparse went there mostly the soup which you never see further north.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I visited this spot in November 2017 and I have to say I was not disappointed. It was a bit more comfortable and casual than the name suggests but the crab legs were excellent. Very fresh. My son had a hamburger and that hamburger was huge! I will be returning there! The waiter was nice and friendly as well. Overall good experience.