“Best cupcakes ever!”
Review of Coastal Cupcakes

Coastal Cupcakes
Ranked #10 of 18 Bakeries in Wilmington
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for years, whenever we are in town- these cupcakes beat anything that we have in Raleigh! The whole family loves them. The frosting being made with real cream cheese makes such a difference. Favorites are the coconut, red velvet and key lime. They are smaller than your grocery store cupcake but I like that- quality over quantity!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

When I first tried these they were good. They have become just a cupcake nothing special. No better than buying one in a grocery store prepackaged.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

My daughter ordered her wedding cupcakes and cake from Coastal Cupcakes. She also ordered a birthday cake for her mother-in-law to surprise her with at the reception. The cakes and the cupcakes were delicious! I would like to add that due to torrential rains (Hermine). The baker delivered everything to the venue unfrosted and unassembled and put everything together at the venue. It was perfect!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Really good bakery with good cakes and plenty of choices for icings. A bit off the beaten path and easy to miss but well worth finding!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I am an avid baker at home and grew up with a mom who made the best sweet treats around however Coastal Cupcakes "takes the cake" when it comes to their cupcakes and crocakes. Everything is baked fresh every single morning (believe me - I asked!) and from scratch. The icing on the cupcakes is amazing! Best cream cheese frosting anywhere! I have always been a fan of the New York cupcake bakeries but these are even better. We used Coastal Cupcakes for our grooms table and they were litterally gone in 5 minutes! The staff were professional and very friendly. I highly recommend them for any event or just to satisfy your sweet tooth!