“Frozen yogurt”

Brrrberry Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #23 of 30 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Just like all the other frozen yogurt places. Good stuff. Not five stars because they don't have as many flavors as other frozen yogurt places I've been too. But they are good flavors.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

This place is frequented by my brother and his family. I entered a very modest clean environment. The place to start was well marked. There were 12 to 15 different flavors one being a sorbet. You may sample flavors first. Then one you get the yogurt, I believe there must be at least 50 different toppings from candy, nuts, fruit, chocolate fudge syrup, etc...its weighed, then you dig in. They do have specials on Monday and Tuesday for the kids. It was wonderful and well worth it.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

BrrBerry is a great choice for a snack! Their frozen yogurt is consistently good, and they have a large selection of toppings options. They are conveniently located in the Mayfaire area. Staff is always friendly, and you can try any flavors before making a commitment.

Definitely drop by and give it a try!

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Decided to try Brrberry as we have problems with ice cream. It's so nice to see frozen yogurt and have some choice when it comes to flavor. Add on the variety of toppings and you've got quite a selection. The staff was very friendly and offered samples of flavors you weren't sure you'd like.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I do not normally eat frozen sugary treats but my friend dragged me into this place and we have been back every week since! I usually have trouble with dairy but they have low lactose flavors and I add lots of fruit. The blackberries are the best! Salted Carmel dismay favorite flavor and I get it every time. You will not be disappointed and I suggest you go right now!!!!!