See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We came to Wilmington and needed a place to stay. Staying at Angie's became more than a place to stay but a delightful part of the trip. The accommodations were great. The amenities first rate. Breakfast was delicious and Angie and her daughter Eppi were gracious hosts. Angie is a treasure trove of lovely energy, delightful stories, and her opinions on everything are absolutely free! Location can't be beat to downtown which is really fun (day and night!)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This was a nice, comfortable B&B. The room was nice with a private bath. The bed and pillows were comfortable. We were there on the weekend and the breakfasts were wonderful. Angie was a terrific host and it would be worth staying here just to meet her. I know where I'm staying when I return to Wilmington.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We spent the weekend at Angie's and had a wonderful time. Angie's was warm and welcoming just like being at home. The rooms were beautifully decorated in old southern style. Everything was clean. We ate family style in the dining room. The food was wonderful especially the waffles. Great location easy to get to downtown or the beach. We would definitely go back again.
Gray and Mary

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This B&B is close to the beach and to downtown Wilmington. This was my first time ever staying at a bed and breakfast. I must first say that I am NOT a breakfast person, but for my husband it is his favorite meal of the day. Hence I booked Angie's. I loved how funny and out spoken Angie was during our stay. I have to say that I think B&B is not for me though. We picked the Madison room which had 2 beds. We slept on only one bed and even though it was a double/queen it really wasn't big enough for my husband and I. Another couple felt that their bed was a full and not big enough either. So if you usually sleep in a king or queen I don't think you will find the beds big enough for two. The shower in our room was a very small stall. I was able to turn around in it, but barely. My husband who weighs 230 could hardly take a shower. I am not sure what I was expecting but it is something I will not try again.

Room Tip: if you pick the Madison room be prepared for stairs that are not very wide.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JudyinNC
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We have wonderful memories of our stay at Angie's B&B....Angie and Chris made us feel completely welcome and at ease....We loved the gracious house, expertly decorated with lots of antiques....The gardens, yard and porch are inviting....The room was quiet and comfortable....Breakfast was delicious....Conversations with Angie and her guests were delightful....It certainly was far superior to staying in a hotel....We will return some day!....S&P

Room Tip: Which floor is the room will be on? Is the bathroom private? What is the size of the bed? One bed was high and required a step-stool.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple