See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This B&B is close to the beach and to downtown Wilmington. This was my first time ever staying at a bed and breakfast. I must first say that I am NOT a breakfast person, but for my husband it is his favorite meal of the day. Hence I booked Angie's. I loved how funny and out spoken Angie was during our stay. I have to say that I think B&B is not for me though. We picked the Madison room which had 2 beds. We slept on only one bed and even though it was a double/queen it really wasn't big enough for my husband and I. Another couple felt that their bed was a full and not big enough either. So if you usually sleep in a king or queen I don't think you will find the beds big enough for two. The shower in our room was a very small stall. I was able to turn around in it, but barely. My husband who weighs 230 could hardly take a shower. I am not sure what I was expecting but it is something I will not try again.

Room Tip: if you pick the Madison room be prepared for stairs that are not very wide.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JudyinNC
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We have wonderful memories of our stay at Angie's B&B....Angie and Chris made us feel completely welcome and at ease....We loved the gracious house, expertly decorated with lots of antiques....The gardens, yard and porch are inviting....The room was quiet and comfortable....Breakfast was delicious....Conversations with Angie and her guests were delightful....It certainly was far superior to staying in a hotel....We will return some day!....S&P

Room Tip: Which floor is the room will be on? Is the bathroom private? What is the size of the bed? One bed was high and required a step-stool.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We were thrilled with the service we got at Angie's. The one on one with Angie, the owner and her daughter was great, we felt like family. The breakfasts that she cooked were wonderful, she even asked if we had any special dietary needs.
We were the only guests, yet we were treated with attention and kindness from the moment we arrived until we checked out.
If you like old homes with amazing charm in the historic district of Wilmington, this is your place.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coreen S
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We just left our new friends, and had to share our experience. Angie and Chris, the owners, are lovely, friendly, kind, and generous. We shared their home for the past three days and had the best, most peaceful sleep we've had in some time. Breakfast, cooked to order each morning, was delicious. Can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dobbsjc
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Angie is the most welcoming hostess that you could ever want to meet. Her Greek heritage, love of hospitality and great food makes this feel like home away from home. She is a caring other mother. The furnishings throughout the home are interesting, and speaks to the history of the area. The parlors are comfortable, well appointed, and are great for sitting and reading.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the front of the house are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends