“Rachilada”

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #145 of 768 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints. I get the same Wings every time I go, ranchilada, they are the absolute best! There fries are awesome too. The staff was very friendly. The food came out fast and it was fresh and the order was exactly how I expected it to be. PERFECT!!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The wings here are great. They feature 33 different homeade sauces and rubs ranging from the very mild to the insanely hot.

1  Thank N5780VScarlc
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Was in town with my son's hockey team and had a team dinner here after a game. We were able to get a large enclosed outdoor patio that sat most of the team and parents. This was my first trip to a Wild Wing Cafe (have always gone to BWW or Buffalo Bros.) and definitely had a great first experience. The food was great, the restaurant has a good variety of food even if you don't like wings. They also have a good variety of wing sauces to choose from. Even though we had a group of around 50, the wait staff was excellent. The service was the same if it had been a family of 3 or 4. Kitchen was quick with the orders and the food was delicious. They even changed the tv's on the patio to the NHL game for us to watch. Had such a good experience at dinner my wife and I decided to have lunch here the day after instead of finding a different place.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times. Have never been disappointed with the food. I am a wing freak so I always order wings. I love theirs. Service has always been good and the prices are comparable to everyone's.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my kids and my granddaughter and they asked if i liked wings. So we went here service was great. They brought my granddaughter stuff out quick since she eats slow then ours can out. The best wings I had in a long time. They have other stuff to eat but if you like wings go here