“Amazing ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Had such an amazing meal here - had three courses and each was perfectly composed and well considered. Had a great salad, the beef tartare and the scallops. Good service and a nice wine menu. Would definitely recommend and will be going again!

1  Thank Ernie1779

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Nice bar scene for a drink with a small open dining room. Locally sourced food with flair on menu. The app. List was fantastic. The grouper entree wonderful. The steak was cooked as requested. The sides of potato and collards paired well. The desert was a delight.

1  Thank 02seedoc
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Took my wife along with 6 friends for a birthday dinner for my wife. Had made a reservation arrived a little early but was immediately seated. We all had different entrees had no one had an issue with their meal. It is a little on the pricey side but we felt it was worth it.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We recently went to Manna for dinner with a group of friends. The service was fantastic, but the food was a big disappointment for me. First I don't like paying for my water. I know they do it in Europe, but this is Wilmington. Second I don't like paying for my bread, most good restaurants (even in NYC and Europe) include it with your meal. My salad was good, but my entree of beef short ribs with fresh vegetables was not. The braised short ribs were a little dry and definitely not falling apart. The cooked vegetables were served unseasoned. To be fair, other people in our group liked their food, but when I spend over a hundred dollars for two meals, I expect the food to be much better. There are better places to dine in Wilmington.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Manna is a beautiful setting and makes you appreciate the charm of Wilmington as an historic city. The food was outstanding. The service, though a bit slow, was impeccable and will make you feel special. The presentation of the entries were all excellent and appealing. A great spot for a special occasion.