US$ 133
HIExpress.com
US$ 162
US$ 157
Staybridge.com
Hampton Inn Wilmington Downtown(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 182
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 191
US$ 185
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
The Verandas(Wilmington)
US$ 246
US$ 236
1,642 results
All reviewshot tubroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat place to stayenjoyed my staywafflesfront desk staffwrightsville beachmarket streetvery nice hotelnice stayfree breakfastwalmartdowntownncinternetpillows
Reviewed 1 June 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WilmingtonPattiB, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Reviewed 1 June 2016

When I go for an overnight visit in Wilmington I always stay at the Wingate. Rates are extremely competitive for what I feel is a consistently top-quality hotel. Always clean, reservation is always correct (i.e. I ask for top floor, away from stairs/elevator/etc.). All the amentities that you often have to pay for in a "luxury" hotel are provided in Wingate's standard rate: wifi, microwave/fridge, free breakfast, manager's reception, etc. Customer service is exemplary - e.g., during my last stay, one of the desk staff accidentally dialed my room number at ~midnight. He sincerely apologized, I said 'no problem' (I was watching Jimmy Fallon :), and I that that was it. The next morning I found a letter under my door that apologized again for the errant call, and informed me that I was getting a 25% reduction on the cost of my stay. Now *that's* customer service! Just another example of why I always choose Wingate.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

From all of us here at the Wingate, thank you for sharing such an amazing review of our property and customer service. We could not ask for better feedback than your review. We strive to provide excellent customer service to all our guests and we are absolutely thrilled to receive your review. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Hotel was basic. Clean but the housekeeping services cleaned our rooms much to late sometimes at 4:00 in the afternoon. There excuse was they were booked over the weekend. Well you should clean the customers rooms 1st that are still staying with you. Breakfast was doable and nice if you wanted to grab a bite before heading out. Swimming pool was very small and basically in the back parking lot. Hot tub inside needs to be moved outside. I would stay here again only in a pinch.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Of course, we apologize for any inconvenience during your stay because of the lateness of housekeeping service to your room. We were extremely busy and unfortunately were a bit understaffed at the last minute. Our ultimate goal is to provide the best customer service for all our guests all the time and it saddens us that we were unable to provide you with our usual service. Thank you again and safe travels.

Reviewed 28 May 2016