“Fried seafood heaven”

Something Fishy Seafood
Ranked #131 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

If you like fried seafood, you will love this place! I always visit whenever I am in town. Everything is delicious from the clam chowder to the hush puppies and all types of seafood. I always get the oysters which are big, plump, and tender.

If you are looking for sophisticated ambiance, alcoholic beverages, or expensive menu items keep looking, you will not find these at Something Fishy although you will find great calabash style seafood served simply, quickly and at a price that you won't believe.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Gracious amount of food, nicely cooked. Just needed some seasoning. Hush puppies were spectacular. The waitstaff we're friendly, helpful and quick.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Best seafood! Great hush puppies. Lots of food for the money. Everything we ordered was wonderful, but be ready to ask for a carry out box. Guy Fieri visited so that should tell you all u need to know.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 9 June 2018

If you are in the mood for wonderful calabash style seafood then this is the place to go! Something Fishy has the best fried shrimp and oysters and the hush puppies are the best I’ve ever had. The service is over the top, they bend over backwards to make sure your dining experience is amazing! Whether you are by yourself or have a party of 30 the service is always wonderful! I highly recommend putting Something Fishy on your go to list for great food!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by Something Fishy for lunch, after searching google for “best cheap seafood in Wilmington, NC”. The answer didn’t disappoint (and knowing Guy Fieri approved didn’t hurt either)! Portions were large and food was so good. My husband and I shared the sampler platter. We left with plenty of leftovers for another dinner! Flounder, by far, was my favorite food on the sampler. It was so fresh and so good! Best I’ve ever had! Highly recommend!