Hampton Inn Wilmington Downtown(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 131
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

US$ 162
US$ 140
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
The Verandas(Wilmington)
US$ 246
US$ 236
US$ 181
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Very rude night staff, blood stains on the comforter, mold all over shower curtain and stood in my own water while showering since tub wouldn't drain. I've been home 3 days and am still waiting for the owner to call me with my concerns since the front desk clerk could not help me when I checked out earlier than anticipated due to the issues.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
AVakani, Manager at America's Best Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear mindcrime32,

I am very concerned about the issues you described in your review. I do apologize for taking so long to respond. We do our best to provide each of our guests with an enjoyable stay. Unfortunately we fell short of our goal. Rest assured, we will address the maintenance and housekeeping issues so that future guests are not affected.

Regards,
Arvind-GM Americas Best Inn-Wilmington, NC

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Dreadful experience! Visiting Wilmington deserves staying in a more decent place. The bed was unsleepable. The pillows like stones and the mattress like a broken inflatable bed. Room dusty and neglected. The air conditioner made us feel like sleeping in a factory. Not only was it noisy, but it blew a constant wind to the bed. If you turned it off, you started sweating immediately. And don't think about opening windows... The only good thing about the bathroom was a weird heating lamp, like for breeding chicken eggs. I wouldn't be sure the drain has absorbed my shower yet. Breakfast was at its most miserable.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Everything was clean and spacious, the rooms may not be brand new but are well kept and the owners and staff cared about your stay, going out of their way to tell you about the things to do and even the little local spots you might not have known about. My hubby and I went back the next time we were in town and we will be back again when we go to town again.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms closest to the office
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreann G
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I needed a "cheap" hotel for an overnight golf outing while in Wilmington. At $59, this was the cheapest hotel in the area. Since I travel a lot on business and stay in a lot of hotels, I expected a $59 hotel to be rundown... and it met my expectations. The outside appearance was awful. Fortunately my room had clean sheets and wasn't too dusty. The window air conditioner was directly in front of the bed. When it came on you froze and when it shut off you would start sweating.

By the way, it offered a free continental breakfast but I wouldn't eat it.

Room Tip: Only stay here if it's too hot or cold to sleep in your car!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Did not want to book a hotel in advance since we were going to drive until it got dark. This has to be next to the worse places I have ever stayed. Belong to bonus club and could not get the discount because I could not find my card. They could not look up my information online. Had 2 beds but one was on top of the heater. People were standing around parking lot smoking and with doors open. The sink area was not clean. Hospitality was horrible. Only saving grace was the continental breakfast. It was ok. Could not wait to get out of that place.

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor in the back of hotel. None of the rooms looked good.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends