See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Dreadful experience! Visiting Wilmington deserves staying in a more decent place. The bed was unsleepable. The pillows like stones and the mattress like a broken inflatable bed. Room dusty and neglected. The air conditioner made us feel like sleeping in a factory. Not only was it noisy, but it blew a constant wind to the bed. If you turned it off, you started sweating immediately. And don't think about opening windows... The only good thing about the bathroom was a weird heating lamp, like for breeding chicken eggs. I wouldn't be sure the drain has absorbed my shower yet. Breakfast was at its most miserable.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Everything was clean and spacious, the rooms may not be brand new but are well kept and the owners and staff cared about your stay, going out of their way to tell you about the things to do and even the little local spots you might not have known about. My hubby and I went back the next time we were in town and we will be back again when we go to town again.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms closest to the office
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreann G
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I needed a "cheap" hotel for an overnight golf outing while in Wilmington. At $59, this was the cheapest hotel in the area. Since I travel a lot on business and stay in a lot of hotels, I expected a $59 hotel to be rundown... and it met my expectations. The outside appearance was awful. Fortunately my room had clean sheets and wasn't too dusty. The window air conditioner was directly in front of the bed. When it came on you froze and when it shut off you would start sweating.

By the way, it offered a free continental breakfast but I wouldn't eat it.

Room Tip: Only stay here if it's too hot or cold to sleep in your car!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Did not want to book a hotel in advance since we were going to drive until it got dark. This has to be next to the worse places I have ever stayed. Belong to bonus club and could not get the discount because I could not find my card. They could not look up my information online. Had 2 beds but one was on top of the heater. People were standing around parking lot smoking and with doors open. The sink area was not clean. Hospitality was horrible. Only saving grace was the continental breakfast. It was ok. Could not wait to get out of that place.

Room Tip: We stayed on 2nd floor in the back of hotel. None of the rooms looked good.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Went on a 3 week roadtrip from orlando til NYC. This inn was one of the worst places i stayed at! And I have travelled all over the world. Staff was lazy and absolutely not serviceminded. the owner is probably trying to save as much money as possible since I had to ask about soap. Very dirty place! Wonder when it was the last time they cleaned the room. Found ratpoo in the room!! Also very thin walls. Heard the neighbors had a fight 3 in the morning....not the hotels fault though. Highly overpriced! STAY AWAY!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple