“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Came for a light dinner of sushi. Delicious! Seated quickly and was able to ask chef questions about rolls. Took his suggestions and our orders were perfect. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Every time we see family in Wilmington NC we plan a visit to Wasabi Sushi. It is wonderful, tasty and fresh. Love the crab salad, "in & out salmon roll", tuna and everything else we have tried on the menu. For our 7 year old non-sushi eater the chicken katsu(?) is fantastic. Owner and staff run a terrific restaurant. Wish we were in town more often, we'd be there every week.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This was my second visit to Wasabi. Fist with my daughter who raved about the quality and how she enjoyed the experience. We sat at the sushi bar and seemed to sample a bit of everything. Many things were on the house. My recent guests from New York were also impressed with their order and the generosity of the portions. Again, many extras on the house. The atmosphere is pleasant and the folks could not be more friendly and accommodating. This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Sushi is not my "cup of tea", so I wouldn't know a good sushi from an OK sushi. My wife, however, tried the sashimi and said it was really good. I always order the Gyoza as an appetizer and the vegetable tempura as my main course. The Gyoza is fried and tastie .. the Tempura is light and crunchy. Oh and if I,m really hungry the Miso soup is pretty good too. Will not be long before I go back again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stopped in with my wife for dinner. My wife ordered Bulgoki, (she said it was a little salty and pricy $18.95), but came with a large ginger salad and a miso soup my wife said was excellent. I ordered an Ika Salad, $7.95 (smoked squid and mountain vegetables with spicy sauce which was excellent) and a Cherry Blossom Roll for $13.95 which is a California roll wrapped in fresh tuna & topped with spicy crab salad. It sounded really good, but I'll never know because it never showed up. I should have suspected something when they brought my wife's salad, but not mine. Then they brought her Miso and still no salad for me. Only when they brought her Bulgoki did my salad show up. We both finished and waited about 15-20 more minutes before I got her attention, as she walked up, she said, "weren't you supposed to have a roll?" I said yes, and she said she didn't know why they don't have it. I cancelled it at that point and just asked for the check.