“Gotta Love Freshly Made Donuts”
Review of Ducks Donuts

Ducks Donuts
Ranked #9 of 31 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 13 August 2017

If you love donuts, you should give this a try.Where else can you select the toppings you want on a donuts, have the toppings added and get it served warm. Order a tried and true such as lemon sugar glaze or take a chance on a maple and bacon topping Not ready to eat then right then? Put your donut in the microwave for about 10 seconds. One word of warning....they are not cheap at over $1 each.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I have never been to a place where I can specialize my donuts! We went nuts! The staff were great and they were patient as our eyes and bellies did our bidding. Good thing they had a water dispenser. We definitely had a sugar rush!

My only dislike was trying to find it. Waze, Maps and even the signs that were up in Mayfaire had us going in circles. Thanks to Grandfather and granddaughter who over heard us fussing, they walked us right to it.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

never seen donuts made fresh before ordering and the wait is les than 10 min to get my order. staff are friendly and they explain how to order if you are a first time visitor

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Bacon egg and cheese sandwich was on a barely toasted English muffin and donut was too sweet for my taste and I love donuts. Coffee though was delicious

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Before leaving Wrightsville Beach, my wife insisted we try Ducks Donuts! It was the best! They make your donuts right there so it is hot and tasty! Service was great and the place was clean and very well kept!