“Never noisy at lunch!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Food was great, service spot on, and I could actually hear everything my wife said to me at the table. Imagine that?

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Took my Mom to dinner, wonderful treat. Split the Pate made in-house, delicious. She had the soft shell crabs, I had the veal chop. Exceptional service by our waiter Aaron, a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my sister. We both ordered the chicken salad croissant. Delicious! Thought I could not eat such a plentiful serving but did

Reviewed 27 July 2018

While spending a week at the beach, we had dinner here twice because we liked it so much. We ate outside on the patio-kids as well as adults liked it. On the first night, we all ordered something different and everyone was happy with their selection. The ability to "make" your own salad is a nice touch. When it was time to select another restaurant, everyone agreed to go back!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I love the whole Lumina Station area. The wait staff there is remarkable. Everything is delicious. Dessert minis are always great -- have the pots du creme!