“My Recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington-Wrightsville Beach”

Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Service is excellent. From desk staff is great whether evening or morning. Food was hot and fresh at the hotel. Service was excellent.

Joe, my shuttle driver was professional, courteous. He was very focued on ensuring that my transportation to the airport was scheduled in advance. He even ensured that I was able to get my room upgrade. He took responsibility to ensure that I had what I needed to have a productive business stay. When I am back in the area, I will definitely stay here. Very comfortable and professional. I am a Platinum Elite memeber with Marriott. I travel to a number of Marriott Hotels. This has quickly become one of my favorite places to stay when I am traveling to the area. The staff knows what they are doing and know how to take care of their customers. Worth the stay!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you Kip C. for the terrific review of your most recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback and loyalty to Marriott properties. We're glad to know that your experience with our new airport shuttle was strees-free. It will be our pleasure to earn your business again when travel brings you back to beautiful Wilmington or Wrightsville Beach.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We had a late arrival but the staff at the deskfront was very polite.It's not a special hotel or location, but very good for a overnight stay driving up north back to Canada.Clean and spacious room. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

AuB09; Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at our renovated Courtyard. We appreciate the kind words regarding our friendly staff. Safe travels back to Canada and we look forward to having you stay with us next time.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

We are slowly making our way back to Canada from a winter in Florida. This hotel was perfectly acceptable for our two-night stay but nothing exceptional. We liked the separate toilet and sink configuration, the comfortable bed and linens, the amount of parking and the quiet. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance as well as a Walmart. The reception and bar staff were friendly and efficient. It would have been nice to have the pool heated and we find that Courtyard refrigerators are consistently way too small for those of us on the road.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Hello t42; Thank you for choosing to stay at our centrally located Courtyard property in Wilmington-Wrightsville Beach. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding our friendly staff and accommodations. Regarding the pool...while the water may be a bit cool in March and early April, the heating of the day does heat the pool during our pool season. We're sorry that the water was not quite up to temp yet. As for the size of the room fridge, this is a Courtyard brand standard that we really have no control over but we do appreciate your comments. We hope you choose to stay with us next time you're passing through.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Nothing special. Nothing bad. Good service and nice employees although I found the bistro service to be a bit slow. Good central location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Hello brucedavidb; Thank you for the brief but to the point review of your recent stay with us. Looking at your review history, I see that you are a loyal Marriott and especially Courtyard customer. Thank you for that. Our friendly staff appreciates your feedback but we're sorry that you found the Bistro service to be a bit slow. Next time travel brings you back to Wrightsville Beach or Wilmington, we hope you choose to stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I travel for business often. I can honestly say that the service at this hotel is extraordinary, especially in the Bistro. I eat breakfast every morning in the Bistro and after just a couple of days Crystal knew what I wanted before I even ordered. She had my ice water ready without my having to ask. She brought my fruit out before my meal so I had something to eat while they were cooking my eggs. She knew what m type of jelly I prefered. And she did it all with a friendly smile.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ILMCY1, Director of Sales at Courtyard Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Joan B; Thank you for telling everyone how much you appreciate our excellent customer service. Your review means a great deal to us. Thank you for your business and also recognizing our fine Bistro associates that make it all possible. We look forward to earning your business again next time travel brings you to Wilmington.