Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
US$ 141
  • Breakfast included
US$ 134
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 146
Homewood
US$ 163
US$ 158
BestWestern.com
US$ 149
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 174
  • Pool
TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
All reviewswrightsville beachchop housecomplimentary breakfastshort drive to the beachwedding weekendthe hotel staffnice poollocation is greatenjoyable staystaff was friendlyclean roomsbusiness tripbed was comfortablefresh fruitthe breakfast areawafflesbrenda
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend for two nights for a wedding in Wrightsville Beach. The price that we scored for the wedding block was unbeatable, which is why we chose to stay here as opposed to a few other options.

The lobby of this hotel is very nice and it has a cute little courtyard with rocking chairs, an outdoor bar, and lounging areas, which was great. The lobby also comes with a bar - the bartender was nice enough to allow us to take a couple of glasses up to our room for a champagne bottle we brought. The hotel was nice and safe - we stayed in room 416. The room needs a tad bit of updating - it looked a little shabby and the smoke alarm definitely was not working (it was kind of falling off the wall), but most importantly, the room/bathroom was clean and felt safe inside! We would probably stay here again, but I would request a "newer" room next time.

Room Tip: Our room had a view of the courtyard pool, which was lovely! I would call and request one of their newer rooms to avoid any shabbiness.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great room Stayed here for a week for work. Great service by staff no problems at all. Clean room. Shower and tub good. Good breakfast. Seemed to be a busy hotel. Would definately stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank joe o
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Hotel could use an updating. Have stayed at many other Hampton Inns that are in much better shape. Small bathroom, showing it’s age. Location good if you’re going to Wrightsville Beach but bit of a drive to downtown.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was a standard, very nice Hampton Inn. It is behind the Port City Chop House. It's a nice shaded area. I'm not sure I would say it is within walking distance of the beach. I really like that they have a fridge in the room. For the bathroom the sink is in the there; I like sometimes when it is separate. There was plenty of parking. They do serve a breakfast. I did not go. My daughter ate a waffle and said there were eggs and bacon. She brought me a yogurt and a bagel with cream cheese. At night, they also have room service from the Port City Chop House but we did not use that service.
The only odd thing was I asked about plugging in my electric car to charge because they were listed on Plugshare. They said they would get back to me but I never got a message.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Northwomn
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We worked directly with Catherine to block rooms for our wedding this April. Her responses were always thorough and quick, which made the process painless! They were also able to create a personal link for our guests to book rooms through our block. We ended up booking a room a month or two before the wedding for our walk through and were met with huge smiles by the front desk staff. They offer pack n plays for infants/toddlers at no additional cost and were beyond accommodating to all of our needs!

Room Tip: We chose a room with a mini fridge since I am nursing/pumping, worked out great but wish the freezer was a tad colder!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family