Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall
US$ 157
US$ 140
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 134
US$ 153
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 137
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

The Verandas(Wilmington)
US$ 224
US$ 214
US$ 171
US$ 160
Priceline
Hotel Riverwalk(Wilmington)
US$ 159
All reviewsbasketball courtwrightsville beachfull kitchenmilitary cutofffood lionthe hotel is pet friendlyallow dogsbedroom suiteaccept petslarge poolrocking chairsminute drive to the beachputting greeni highly recommend this hoteleach eveningfree dinnerthree nights
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We stayed here during a recent visit to Wilmington and unfortunately three strikes you're out in my book. The first odd strike occurred upon check in. As we had five total - three children and two adults we ordered a roll away bed which was an additional $10 (surprised I know - most places give you one free), but then the manager looked over the girl at the front desk's shoulder to their computer. I thought since we're Elite members he was going to do a room upgrade, but instead he said that he would work us a deal (which I found odd wording -- very used car lot like and not typical Marriott) if we did not mind paying a few dollars more he had a two bedroom suite with a living area. Well his idea of "a few dollars more" turned out to be $40 so we declined his "deal." I found that odd and would have just dissmissed it, but on to strike two. As I come off the elevator to our room on the second floor the fire alarm is sounding w/strobe light flashing and I immediately smell smoke so I run to the stairs at the end of the bldg & run to the lobby to tell them. Turns out someone burned popcorn. Well let me tell you that was some stench. Just walking thru the hall my jacket actually ended up smelling like that smoke. We went ahead and got situated with getting the roll away bed in to out room making sure to try to the door closed as best we could so as to not let the smoke smell in. Then we went down to the lobby for their "free" meal snack -- this night it was soup and mini subs. Not that exciting compared to some Residence Inns we have been to. Walking by the front desk I make a friendly comment about that exciting greeting -- (not to often you're greeted at a hotel with fire alarms; flashing alarms lights & the smell of smoke) and when I did the manager came quickly around the counter - never did address what we had just gone through and proceeds to tell me there was a problem...that they had gotten a phone call from the room below us complaining of noise. Noise? Here is the thing -- we have three kids and let me tell you they can be LOUD, but just then , there, they were not loud. He said it wasn't so much voices, but foot steps. I said maybe it was the roll away bed, but he said no "you know how people are - they forget what its like to live in an apartment when you have people over head of you so when you come in tonight if you could just be cautious and quiet." Why my word I was a nervous wreck the whole rest of the time b/c seriously my kids can be loud and here we just got in trouble when they weren't even being loud. I felt like a kid getting in trouble with the principal at school. I suggested he move us, but he didn't. . I was uncomfortable the rest of our time there and could not wait to leave. I made our kids tip toe and whisper the whole time. Funny thing is next morning the person above us got up & as they got ready I could tell they were a single traveler, but sounded like an elephant stomping around up there. So I would say this hotel has acoustic problems with their floors. To summarize our visit the word that comes to mind is uncomfortable. If I were you I would tip toe on past here to another lodging establishment that does not make $40 rate increase deals or smell of smoke or scold you for walking in your room -- at 5 pm by the way. Not like it was the middle the night. NO WALKING here only popcorn burning allowed.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor if you do not want to get in trouble for walking in your room. Get a room on the third floor if you don't want to hear people above you walking, but don't be surprised if you get in trouble for walking in your room. Be especially quiet at 5 pm b/c apparently that is the time some folks find it necessary to complain if someone is walking in the room above them. shhhh
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bayfld
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall was very nice.
The room was very well set up with a kitchen living ,room area , king size bed a bath with shower with separate vanity outside the bathroom, large flat screen tv.They also have laundry romm on sight if you need to do laundry.
The room was very cozy and had a very comfortable feel to it.
A daily complimentary breakfast and dinner was included.
The employees were so friendly and helpful and answered any Questions or need that we had.
We have stayed at Residence Inn's before and we will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Would be nice for there to have been a front desk attendant available throughout the night so that when I got late night munchies and wanted to purchase from their frozen foods freezer I could actually have gotten my food and gone on to my room. Instead, no attendant was able to be found and I had to go back to my room empty handed and on an empty stomach.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This Residence Inn is convenient to Wrightsville beach and the Mayfaire Town Center shopping located almost directly across the street. We used reward certificates to spend two nights there and were happy with the accomodations. We stayed in a studio with a balcony on the third floor. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast buffet was good and all of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The television was a good LG model with an extended selection of channels including two HBO. The sole negative of the trip were the very small ants that we found on the counters enjoying some leftover coffee in a cup. I called the front desk and they gave me some spray that quickly solved my problem. I did recognize that the smell of the spray was the same odor that I noticed the day before when we checked in so there may have been a prior issue in that room. Not withstanding, I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel is probably quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I always try to stay at Residence Inns when I travel with our two kids and this one was definitely average bordering in below average. The guest rooms are in need if a remodel. The lobby was in the newer style of Res Inns and the front desk attendant who checked us in was friendly and helpful. The room was booked for 4 people and I requested xtra towels but we only had 3. Requested more in the morning and only got towels, no wash cloths. It was acceptable but not on the level of a usual Res Inn.

• Stayed: December 2011