We picked this hotel based on its location between our starting point of Wilmington NC and our ending point of Virginia Beach VA. When we arrived and saw that it was in the middle of nowhere and that the only nearby restaurant Ribeyes looked rather unprepossessing we were prepared to be disappointed. We were not. Instead we had a large two-room suite with a large fridge and good Internet connection. Ribeyes Restaurant was fabulous, both for its steak and its tuna steak. We spent some time as well in the lounge after dinner reading the numerous magazines on offer. Even though the bed was not very firm and the linens rather rough, we had an excellent night's sleep. It was quite warm out so we were a bit disappointed that the pool won't be open until May. We were not impressed with breakfast either. However, all in all, a hotel worth your consideration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Williamston's newest Hotel. Completely renovated, featuring 32" LCD HDTVs, outdoor pool and whirlpool, free HOT breakfast and free wired and wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamston Hotel Williamston
- Fairfield Inn Williamston
- Fairfield Williamston
- Williamston Fairfield Inn